Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Survival Mode

I have been in "survival mode" lately. I have been doing only what needs to be done...maybe a little extra if I feel good. I have been feeling a lot better lately. I don't feel sick on a regular basis anymore, mostly smells will set me off. Also, I am just tired. Which is why I have only been able to keep up with the most important things. (Don't get me wrong I am still very busy, I have a 4 year old, and a 2 year old--It's not like I get to sit on the couch and eat chocolate). I am excited for this baby though. We aren't going to find out the gender. This one will be a surprise! So to all of you out there, please don't feel bad if I haven't called, emailed, talked, or been able to get together with you. I am simply living in "Survival Mode". Thank you for being patient with me and for staying in touch. I think that is what I need the most. :)

BTW, Tony signed me up for facebook. I was trying to decide if I wanted to and he made the executive decision. I think it will be fun to find some old friends and stay connected with everyone. So look me up!

2 comments:

Dorey said...

I'm glad that you have been feeling better. Let me know if you need anything! or better yet let me come and get the kids one of these days so you CAN sit on the couch and eat chocolate!=) TTYL

Burrellblog said...

Tony talked me into facebook too and now I'm addicted. See ya tommorow.