Crescent Roll Breakfast Bake
1 can Pillsbury crescent rolls
1 package bacon (cooked and crumbled)
21/2 c. cheddar cheese
4 eggs
1/2 c. milk
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper or to taste
Press crescent rolls into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch buttered pan. Mi eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over crescent rolls. Sprinkle with bacon crumbles. Sprinkle with the cheddar cheese. Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
**Variation can use 1 lb sausage, browned and drained well instead of bacon and use Mozzarella Cheese instead of Cheddar.
It's a very easy recipe. I didn't have any good breakfast casserole recipes until I found this one, but I really like it. Hope you all enjoy and if you have any good breakfast casserole recipes. Please pass them on.
Here you go Dorey, sorry it took so long and the party was awesome!
2 comments:
Yum! Thanks for bringing it to the shower it IS really good. =)
Now that's sounds like a tasty breakfast! I will have to try that one out for sure. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment