Thursday, November 13, 2008

Picture Tag

I saw this on my friend Shari's blog and have been wanting to do this. I thought it might be fun and might give you a little insight on me. This is how it works: For each question look up the answer on Google Image Search, then choose your favorite picture from the first page of results. Just as Shari did....Tag to anyone who wants to try it out


Your age

28




Favorite color

Green



Favorite Vacation Spot

Hawaii





Where you grew up

Salt Lake City actually not in the city, but a suburb and most people know where SLC is.



Place you would like to visit

Italy



Favorite Food
Most any kind of Past (bring on the carbs!!!!)


Favorite Treat

Icecream!



Past Love

Art (since I don't get much time for it anymore)



First Name

Charayne (or Rainey a nic name)




Last Name

Simister (everyone calles us SiNister)




What you are doing right now

Blogging and being a mom

6 comments:

Safire said...

Cute idea! I may use it later in the month.

Brittney said...

What a fun idea! I am pretty sure you will see this on my blog as well down the road.

I can't believe you're only 28. That makes me feel old. :)

Lisa B said...

Hey! I'm excied to have your blog address. It's cute! Congrats again on the pregnancy.

Lisa B said...

Oh, and I'm going to link you on my blog. Hope that's okay. Let me know if it's not.

Jill said...

Cute idea. Scrapbook night soon, ya?

Dorey said...

I like it. Oh and when I first met you I DID think you said your last name was Sinister. lol