Monday, November 3, 2008

Refreshing!


I love Jamba Juice. I have been a big fan of it since the company opened and was originally called Zuka Juice. It it just goodness in a cup. I can't drive by a store with out hearing Alana or Rylan say "SLUSHY." I love it!!! It doesn't matter what flavor I get, it is just so refreshing! YUM!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

I SO miss a good Jamba Juice smoothy as they don't have them out here. They don't even have a place to buy a smoothie with exception to Orange Julius in the mall. Maybe I need to open up a franchise here. I'm sure it would be a HUGE hit. They're so good!

Dorey said...

That sounds so good right now. =)

Jenna said...

Yummy! We love them too...Glad your back bloggin!! Hailee said she is really going to miss you, she said you were her best teacher ever and she wanted you to stay her teacher forever.! :)
I would love to help with the relief society stuff, just let me know when.

Tami said...

They are yummy! I so remember the huge initial smoothie craze...back in 1996 when in college.