Sunday, November 9, 2008

Primary Program

Today in sacrament we had the annual Primary Program. It just happens to be my favorite Sacrament Meeting of the year. This year (since I have been in the primary) I was asked to be a part of the program. It was really fun to be able to have a part and practice with the kids in the primary that I have taught for the past year and a half. Ryaln and Alana did such a good job. Since Alana is in the nursery she was able to sing and then the nursery kids got to sit with their families. Rylan got to say what his favorite thing to do with his family was and he said "To wrestle with my daddy and go places with my family." He memorized his part (easier since they were his own thoughts and words), but he did such a good job! Rylan I just love how you aren't afraid to talk in front of people (most of the time). I felt the spirit so much that I almost cried. I will post a copy of the program in case any of you want to read through it. Anyway, it was an amazing meeting and I am glad that I got to have a part in it. Also, I have a new calling in church now...I am the Relief Society Secretary. I am a little nervous since all I know is Primary, but I am excited for the new challenge. I will miss all the girls that I taught, it was a great class. What a great day! It was such a blessing to have felt the spirit, hear my children and have such a wonderful meeting!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I bet it's so fun to watch your kiddos up there! Congrats on the new baby! when are you due? or did I just not read closely enough?

Dorey said...

Congratulations on your new calling, you'll be great at it! =) We just had our primary program too, Dorin was so proud of himself, it was pretty cute. =) TTYL

Jenna said...

you did awesome... luke was saying you and i are alot alike...emotional! :)
Hailee just loves you.
i am glad they got you to take my place, i will be glad to help anytime you need me, i know you will do an awesome job..