Saturday, May 31, 2008

Wet and Wild!







We bought the kids an inexpensive slip and slide today. (Good find daddy!) We set it up and they had a great time running, jumping and sliding in the water. Even daddy joined them in the fun! It was funny! Tony is such a good daddy and finds lots of fun things to do with the kids. I love that he is just a big kid himself. They jumped on the trampoline to get dry and then they would start over.On the trampoline we played Ring-around-the Rosie's. Alana's idea--when she wants to play she says "sashes" or "posies". How can you resist that?! So the whole family was on the trampoline jumping in circles and falling down. Alana was upset when it was time to go in. She threw a tantrum when I took off her swimming suit, and tried to put it back on herself. It was darling and funny. I laughed out loud! Sometimes it is just fun to get a little wet and be a little wild!






7 comments:

Jenna said...

How Fun!!!!!I love that Tony started out in normal clothes and the had to join in on the fun and get his swim suit on...Your kids are so Cute..!!!!

Kim said...

What a fun day! Isn't it fun to see your kids try new things.

Dorey said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I love the pictures. Your backyard is so fun, we'll have to come over and slip n' slide sometime. =)

Anna said...

these are such great pictures! I need to learn to take better pictures. I'm so glad you found my blog. we need to hang out soon, maybe a bbq or something would be fun. let me know.

Family Days said...

slip n' slides are so FUN!! We busted ours from last year, so I think we'll have to get a new one this year, the boys LOVE it!

Safire said...

Looks like a ball!! We'll have to come over when we come out in August.

Marcia said...

What an adorable family you are! So fun to see what you are up to and the memories you are making!