
Ya, you know that game....Rock, Paper, Scissors. Well today Rylan took a rock to my car. Guess what won??? ROCK! I was upset to say the least!!! It is just a small scratch, but....
Rylan was in BIG trouble!!!! I think that he got scared of me (because I almost lost it) I have told him soooo many times not to pick up rocks. Oh well. Good thing I love him to pieces! Hopefully he learned his lesson.
Rylan was in BIG trouble!!!! I think that he got scared of me (because I almost lost it) I have told him soooo many times not to pick up rocks. Oh well. Good thing I love him to pieces! Hopefully he learned his lesson.
4 comments:
OH man!! I'm always afraid of that happening when rocks are around. Rocks are just so perfect for drawing on the cars with.
Kids are drawn to those dang rocks! I caught Carson and Mitch out throwing rocks toward our house and about had a heart attack! They acted like I was going crazy..."we aren't gonna hurt anything mom!"
I feel your pain...I have the letters K-Y engraved on my van. Kylie thought it would be fun to try writing her name with a stick. Not one of my shining moments as a mother! :)
At least he didn't make a dent. Wouldn't it be great to really know what our kids are thinking sometimes? =)
Post a Comment