I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM! Rylan and Alana are obsessed with the ice cream man. Today we heard the music of the icecream man playing in the neighborhood. Rylan was thrilled and wanted to go out right away and find him. It took awhile before he came to our street, but we all waited and eventually he came. The kids were dancing when they saw the truck approaching. Rylan got a big blue ice cream, and Alana got a big Yellow Tweety Bird ice cream. He and Alana were excited about the whole experience. Ice cream....YUM!
Rylan even used his own money to buy the ice cream. Too cute.
4 comments:
Who doesn't love the Ice Cream Man!! My favorite is the Choco Taco!! MMMM! I love your kids, they are so dang cute!!
What a fun thing. I'm afraid if I had an ice cream truck in my neighborhood I'd be out there before the kids were:)
I remember loving the ice cream truck coming around, but also how creepy the drivers always were. Hopefully your driver isn't a creep. Cute kids!
Could these pictures be cuter? You need to print these in black and white and frame them, love it! =) by the way, I used to be an icecream man (well girl) =)
Post a Comment