
We had a party at Nana and Grandpa's (Tony's Grandparents) house for Mother's Day. Nana always hosts a great party and everyone has a great time. Grandpa used to work for the Coca-Cola company and so he always has all the Coke products on hand. He has a few fridges full of them. My sister-in-law Kathy and I both got a diet coke (for me the beverage of choice most of the time) and we walked into the house where Grandpa was sitting and he said "I'm glad to see that you guys are drinking Coke!!!" It was totally funny, because he was SERIOUS! We laughed and then had to get our picture with him. Good times. Good company. Good Beverage.

2 comments:
It was wonderful to see all of you yesterday and to share some time with you. I love this picture! If you have a minute, will you e-mail me a copy? I so enjoy reading your blog & keeping up with your lovely family.
Holy Cow, we look like sisters!!Weird!!!Love ya-Kathy
Post a Comment