Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Workin' Woman!

I got job. I am officially a workin' woman. I have been looking for a job that I could do from home (so that I can still spent lots of time with my kids and be a stay at home mom) but earn a little extra money. My cousin Christina started working from home for a pharmacy company doing data entry. She asked if it was something that I would be interested in. I said "Yes". Seriously it was an answer to my prayers. I have only done it for a few days and I am still learning how to do things, but I think that I am really going to enjoy it. Who couldn't use a little extra money??? I am excited! Thanks Christina for thinking of me and throwing this great opportunity my way!

2 comments:

Anna said...

congrats. those can be hard to find so i'm happy for you.

Nikki said...

Hey! I'm actually looking for something I could do from home as well. Do you know if this company is looking for anymore people?? And if they are do you know how I can get in contact with them? That would be fabulous! Thanks Friend,
Nikki