"I'm tired and I'm boredAnd I've kinks in my leg
from sitting, just sitting here day after day.
It's work! How I hate it!
I'd much rather play!
I'd take a vacation, fly off for a rest
If I could find someone to stay on my nest!
If I could find someone, I'd fly away-free..."
I had a day away from the house and the kids. I got a massage, ate lunch out, and did some shopping. I can't believe how much extra time I have when I am not loading and unloading kids and their gear. I felt totally free and a little younger. Don't worry it gets better...when I got home Tony had been working hard getting things done around the house and the kids were happy AND happy to see me. Then we piled into the van and went to Tony's parents house. The kids got to play with their cousins in the back yard which is one of their favorite things to do. All of the adults helped out in the yard, and then we ate dinner together. Tony then got a little guy time and went to the movies, while I put the kids to bed. What a great way to spend a Saturday.
1 comment:
Now that's great marital teamwork!
Post a Comment