Alana has been so darling lately. She entertains herself by pushing her baby-doll stroller around the house. She pats her baby, hugs, kisses and puts her baby to bed. She is very protective of her and doesn't like it when Rylan tries to take her baby for a walk with out her permission. It is really cute! I can't believe how girly she is already. She loves to wear her bows and shoes. (Can't say I blame her on the shoe thing), carry her purse and even talk on the phone. She will say "heyo". Darling! She is into playing house already and loves the playhouse outside. It amazes me how young kids develop their imagination. It is so fun to have a girl and I am thankful that I have a daughter. I want to be her best friend. Alana you are such a good mommy!!! I love you!!!!
Triathlete Magazine Athlete Highlight
9 years ago
8 comments:
She looks so cute with her little purse! And she looks just like Rylan I think...at least, that's how old Rylan was when I last saw you guys. It's been awhile!
She is so cute!! It is amazing to see how different boys and girls are. I have a neice who is 3 and she truly believes that she is a princess and she has all the dresses to prove it. Last night was a lot of fun. We definitely need to get together again.
Hey that doesn't look like too ugly of a baby doll! She is so cute! Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow!
She is adorable! I want a little girl! It is quite amazing to see the difference in personalities from the very beginning.
Super cute!!! I think girls are just adorable.
Can you believe that something so sweet came from me. I think it mostly has to do with my beauty of a wife. It is a good thing that she has dominant genes. Except for the weird food genes. I wish my kids didn't get that gene passed on.
Alana is such a girly girl, she's a tough one too, always trying to keep up with the boys. What a cutie. =)
cute little girl! She is so much fun, Maybe I will get a little girly girl too one of these days!
Post a Comment