Today the kids and I went to the park with Aunt Pat. We also brought Rylan and Alana's cousin Jaxson. (I was watching him). They had a great time playing. Then we went to lunch with Tony's cousin Kayli and her kids. It was fun. Naps came next and then we went to the zoo. This time we started on the left hand side of the zoo and worked our way backwards. It was different from most times we go. The kids had fun and the highlight was the train for Rylan. Alana liked the Pelicans (even more than playing on the playground). When we got home it was off to the backyard for even more fun. Playhouse, sandbox, trampoline (or lean as Alana calls it) and friends. It was a great day! The kids had fun, I had fun and we were together. DAY OF FUN!
3 comments:
Sounds like lots of fun had by all! I love days were the kids can just be entertained the whole day and enjoy themselves. It makes being a mom much easier.
I love days of fun! Yours is more productive than mine would be without their dad there.
I too love days like those!! Makes me excited for summer. There are so many days where we just get to play and have fun all day long and the kids are so worn out they fall asleep in seconds!
Post a Comment