Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A must for Thanksgiving


I bet you thought I was going to say Turkey or Pumpkin pie, but.....with Thanksgiving fast approaching....I have been thinking about all the food and indulgence that takes place from Turkey Day all the way into the New Year, when people realize, hey...maybe I should set a goal and start eating better...possible work out a few times a week. Ha ha ha. Well why not start now. (Me included trust me....I'd like to shed a few pounds). So here is what I've been doing. Tuesday mornings I go to a totally awesome circuit class. My friend Brecke is a certified trainer. She is just darling and I just love going to her class (can I say that since I'm not a morning person???) It's been great, and I will be bummed when it ends. My goal is to get back into shape, and start eating even better. I want to have a healthy lifestyle. Check out her blog even if you just want some great work out songs or tips on eating.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Dorey said...

Uhhh, are you talking about healthy eating at this time of year? I will join you after the new year, thanks! haha ;0)