Got out for a bit today with the fam. Did a little Christmas shopping and mostly window shopping. It was fun to hang out with the hubby and kids. While we were out, Tony asked if I had ever been to that store...I look over and see a store I had never been in before, but it looked really cute. Instantly interested. Had to go see what it was all about. The store is Persnickety Clothing. You can check out their website/blog
here. So darling! I love the brightly colored clothing and styles. I can totally just see Alana wearing something like that. The best part about it, is that for ever article of clothing they sell they donate an article of clothing to a child who needs it. I just love that idea. So cute and a refreshing change from the same-old same-old everywhere else. Check it out! Darling. I'm thinking of getting Alana something to get her pictures in....now I just have to decide which outfit. Darling and a half right?
1 comment:
so cute! too bad i never actually get out to go shopping but that is what the internet is for. thanks for the link.
Post a Comment