Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thinking Thankful

This time of year is usually a time of reflection, and having gratitude for the many blessings we enjoy. I want my kids to be able to do that also and realize how many blessings they have by being able to express what they are thankful for. I found this cute thankfulness place mat that I plan on setting on their place for Thanksgiving day on a blog called www.living locurto.com. I thought it was so cute. Check out the blog here. And here is a link, if you want to print out this absolutely adorable place mat for the kiddos to color. As my kids get older I want them to make lists of all the things they are thankful for.

1 comment:

Dorey said...

That is such a cute idea! Did you do it? I hope you guys had a fun Thanksgiving!