
This post is long overdue. I just keep thinking to myself that I will post the last few things and then get "caught up" on blogging. So much has happened since my last post (yes I know it was Spring time). Here's what I am going to do. I am just going to start fresh and then I will fill in all the missing pieces in my upcoming posts. The truth is I really miss blogging. Something about it is therapeutic, it helps me relax, and I feel like I am at least doing a little family history. None of which will get done if I just keep putting off posting something.
SO here is what is on my mind....
I have a wonderful new baby boy (that I should have been blogging about already, and I wanted to put pics and updates from the moment he was born on here.) Kelton. Kelton is starting to laugh now. He is such a good baby. Sooo BIG. He is 3 months old and weighs 17 lbs. He is wearing 6-9 month clothes. He loves to be around people and is so curious about the world around him. His older brother (Rylan) and his older sister (Alana) adore him and are always loving on him. It is adorable!!!!
We are getting ready to start building our house. I am soooo excited for that. However, a part of me is a little nervous to move. I always thought when we moved in with my parents that when we moved out we would have a new house and we would still be able to come home and visit. Now that my mom is gone, things have changed and I admit that I am a little afraid of the unknown. I suppose that it is easy to feel that way. Mostly I am excited. It will be fun to see our dream become a reality. I am excited to be able to start working on my food storage again and actually have a place to put it. Can anyone say playroom??? I'm sure I will still be tripping over toys, but at least they will have a designated place or room.
I have an amazing husband. So thankful for him. I am starting to realize how important supporting each other is. So many people we know have been getting divorced. Things aren't perfect, but who's is. What I do know is that we are happy, we have 3 beautiful, healthy kids, a place to live and so many things to be thankful for. Saying all this is long overdue. So glad to be back.
12 comments:
Welcome back!!!!
Hopefully we'll see more posts.
Kelton is adorable & I'm excited for you to get into your home. Hopefully it will go really fast.
I am so glad you are back. I've missed your posts and your updates and pics of your kids because we don't see each other as much as I'd like! I'm excited for you building a house, and a playroom would definately be nice!
I like you and Tony & your kids--such a cute family. Can't wait to see more posts.
YAY! Welcome back Charayne!!! I'm SO excited to see your upcoming updates :) I hope everything is going SO great for you and your family! Exciting about building your home - SO FUN!!! I'm so excited for you :) Glad to have you back ;)
Glad to have you back! Kids have a way of taking up all our free time, (free time, whats that?)
glad you're back too! Good luck with everything that's going on. You're amazing!!!
this is jill
Hooray welcome back to blogging world. I have missed your posts. And you too. Girls camp is over tomorrow so I should be getting out and about with you.
Sorry we missed you in Utah. I'll be sure to let you know next time. My bad. Congrats on the new little guy. We look forward to a picture!
It's about time my dear. haha It's hard to keep the blog up sometimes, especially with a new little baby. =) Your new house is going to be so gorgeous! I just love your floor plan. =)
I have been wondering about your new little guy. Nice to hear that he's doing so well.
That's exciting news about your home. We did the whole apartment life with three little ones for 8 months when we first moved out here and it was rough to have such limited space and to be stuck in limbo.
I'm sure it will be nice for you to have the extra space and a place to call your own again.
Hey, welcome back :)
Post a Comment