Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring!


I'm just going to say it. I have had the winter blues lately. I am ready for spring! I love spring time!!! I love the promise of warmer weather, new life, the symbolism and everything about spring. I am so ready for it. I am tired of snow, dark dreary days, full of cold weather and nothing to do (oh and being sick too). My kids have been climbing the walls and are ready to get out and play outside, start to do things that we haven't been able to do for a while. I am espically excited this year, because of the new baby. Since Rylan and Alana were both born in the fall, it will be a new experience for me to have a brand new baby in the spring. I am excited for it to be warmer by the time I feel ready to get out and do things. It will be nice to be able to go walking with the baby and not have to worry about the weather so much. I almost can't stand the anticipation, I am wondering what having 3 kids will be like. I have heard over and over that the 3rd either makes you or breaks you. Maybe both for me. We will see. Today would have been the perfect day if it wasn't so windy. It seemed warm and the sun was shining, however we stayed inside mostly since the wind was so strong. Like I said, looking forward to warmer weather....GOODBYE WINTER--HELLO SPRING!!!!

11 comments:

Mindi said...

I agree 100% I can't wait for warmer weather. I am going crazy. I wanted so badly to go outside and take a walk the last two days, but this wind I mean come on. I can't wait to go on walks with you and your kids again!!!

Anthony Simister said...

Thanks a freakin lot honey. You put stupid tulips on your blog, and now it is snowing. What the heck??? I don't care if you are 8 months pregnant. You get to shovel the walk.

Lee and Marie said...

SAD! Charayne - you post this right before it snows again! And now you have to shovel the walk!?! Tony, Tony, Tony...

I'm so excited for you! A mother of 3! How fun :) I hope everything is going so great for you guys!

linda said...

Whew, what a relief. I thought it was my fault for washing the car, glad to know it was all your doing that brought this snow upon us.

Brittney said...

I was laughing when I read your comment on my blog. You know that you jinxed yourself when you said that winter was over, right? I am hoping it is over SOON there as I am coming home for my brother's wedding and I am so NOT looking forward to the Idaho weather.

Marnie said...

Hurray for spring! (Okay ALMOST spring) My tulips are starting to come up, and I can't wait until they bloom. Three kids and a spring baby after two fall ones is so fun! (Sky and Koko are fall, but Holland is May)You will love it.

regibells said...

Well said...I am looking forward to saint george too!

Dorey said...

Hey lady! Just wanted to say hello and hope that you are feeling better. Let me take your kids again sometime this week {maybe to a playgym while you get some errands done? hmmm let me know}. TTYL

Bri said...

Good luck with the new little one! I hope all goes well for you.

Lee and Marie said...

Hey cute girl! How the heck are you?!?! Where's the new posts of your new family of 5? Where's the pictures of your new baby? I hope things are going so great for you guys! I was at my parents house on Wednesday night and I think I saw you walking across the street over by Oquirrh Elem - I wasn't positive so I didn't stop and I was with my mom and "you" were with another cute lady. But now I wish I would have!
I don't know if you ever have time to look at my blog - but I stalk yours - waiting and waiting for something new to appear ;) I thought I'd let you know that I've gone private and if you'd like an invite email me at mariebelliston at hotmail dot com and tell me what email address you want me to send the invite to. Thanks! Marie

Dorey said...

It is time to update your blog! Post your Peekaboo Photos! =)