Most of my really good recipes come from other people who have made them and I have been able to sample. I just love those kind of recipes, because they are the "tried and true" ones. I decided that I am going to try and post a recipe that I have made once a week. Try them out if you like and if you have any good recipes, pass them on...I am always looking for something new to cook and make a family favorite.
Here is one that I got from my friend Regina (thanks Reg). It is one of Rylan's favorite dinner foods and he asks for it by name. Enjoy!
POPPY SEED CHICKEN
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
container of sour cream
2 cans of cream of chicken soup
1 pack of ritz crackers
1-2 TBS poppy seeds
1 stick butter (you can use less to make it healthier)
1 pkg frozen peas (optional)
casserole dish (sprayed with Pam)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Boil chicken breasts until fully done. Cut up into chunks. Mix sour cream and cream of chicken soup together into mixture. Stir in cooked chicken chunks. Stir in poppy seeds. I also stir in frozen peas.
7 comments:
Sounds good, I make the same recipe, but I add rice to mine. Its good like that too.
Looks yummy. I also make a recipe similar to this, but I bake it the crock pot. I have never added peas to mine so I will have to try that. Thanks!
This is my favorite dish! yum, I should make it tonight. =)
oh ya and I serve it over rice!
Love the idea~!!! And love the Chicken! Keep those recipes coming!
I love that you are posting more!
That looks so good. If only I cooked. What's the recipe for getting you to make it and bring it over?
Post a Comment