
Ok, so seriously in the last day we have had some major milestones around our house. First and foremost Alana made her first poop on the potty and told me every time she needed to use the bathroom. (Sorry if this is too graphic for you, but we are just a little excited around our house about this one). She was thrilled and proud that she is getting to be a big girl.
Alana, I am so proud of you for finally telling mommy and going on the potty....now all that money I would be spending on diapers can be used for your future prom dresses!!! Way to go princess. As promised, we will have a "pink party" for her. That was what she wanted for her reward if she could do it. I will post more details on that later.
Second, and just as important as the first....Kelton Rolled over for the first time!!! He is getting so big! Time just flies by. He loves sucking on his hands. He loves getting attention even more. He is sure to give a smile out to anyone who will talk to him. He is holding onto toys now and loves being tickled. Way to go Kelton!!!
I am so proud of all 3 of my kids and the major milestones that they accomplish every day! I love you guys!
3 comments:
Good Job Alana! A pink party sounds so cute, you know I'd love to help! =) Kelton is getting big so fast! He is such a cutie. =)
Don't you love and live for those kind of milestones! Love the picture...looks like she already had a "red" party.
Happy Day! I am hoping that we can have a "potty" celebration soon as well-although I don't think a "pink" party would be a good enough incentive for Carter. He's not a huge fan of pink. That's cute that she's so excited for her party . You will definitely have to post pictures.
Post a Comment