Rylan often request my dad (who loves to make breakfast) to make him certain things for breakfast. The night before, Rylan will go up to his grandpa (Opa) and say something like this..."Opa, tomorrow I would like eggs for breakfast" or "Opa, I would like Chocolate German Bear porridge (Chocolate Oatmeal) for breakfast" Last night, Rylan asked for Green Eggs for breakfast. Probably from the Dr. Seuss book. Naturally, my dad jumped at the opportunity to make something special for the grand kids. So this is what we had for breakfast this morning. It was really funny, and the kids loved it. I wonder what they will think up next????
Triathlete Magazine Athlete Highlight
9 years ago
3 comments:
Your dad is so cute!!!!! I love the green eggs!!!!Love --- Kathy
Oh, I think that is so fun! How cool of your dad!
Your kids are better sports than mine. I tried this one year for St. Patrick's Day and my kids wouldn't touch it. That's fun that your dad is such a great grandpa!
Post a Comment