
Today I am 29 weeks along in pregnancy. The past couple weeks have been a blur to say the least. Rylan and I both got the flu (throwing up) and then after we both got better, we both caught another bug. We have been coughing and achy and stuffy. So needless to say the days have run together. I am getting more and more excited about the new baby coming. I feel movements everyday and I love that!!!! I am starting to feel better and it makes me excited for what is to come. Rylan keeps asking when the baby will be here. I keep telling him that it's getting closer, but it will still take a while longer. He is excited. He says "the baby is going to bring us spring". I think that we are all ready for a little sunshine!!!! Alana loves to talk to my tummy. She gets down real close and says "hi baby, I goin' to be your big sister!" She has been mothering all of her stuffed animals and babies. She tucks them in and gives them kisses. I think that she will be a big helper. We still don't know names. I thought that we would be able to take the names that were on our list with Rylan and Alana, but I am not sure. Boy names are much harder than the girl names for us. I am open to suggestions......leave me a comment with a good boy and girl name. We have some ideas, but....I am always open to suggestions.
I plan on posting pregnancy pictures of me. It is amazing how much you grow in such a short time.
6 comments:
your kids are too cute.
boy names are way harder, try this website:
nymbler.com
I always give names of my nieces and nephews for baby name suggestions {I can't help it they are all so cute}...how about Taylon or Brynn for a girl and Carson or Daylon for a boy. If that doesn't work go on the Pottery Barn Kids website and check out the monogrammed names. Hope you are feeling better. TTYL
Sorry you haven't felt well. Being sick during pregnancy seems to multiply the symptoms. If you want to know what different names mean you can go to babynames.com it helped when we named Christian Alexander (follower of Christ, leader of men) we wanted a strong name that had meaning. But with Gavin I looked and looked for a name that I liked that had a special meaning but none fit. He was a Gavin and it means white hawk. On the website you can also search for names based on popularity or origin. Good luck! Sometimes you just have to see your special little one first and you know who they are.
If you want a break send the kids over to play with Christian.
Sorry to hear you've been sick! As for the baby names, I'm not much help. I tried to name my daughter after a song, turns out I'd been singing the song wrong all these years. Dumb rock singers, can't understand a word their saying!
ohhh, that is no fun for you to be sick along with the kids! even worse when you are prego and can't take much to help with relief. Hope you get rid of the bugs and no more are allowed! Cute to hear your kids are so excited! Names: Olivia, Bella (that's my niece's name), Payton; Luke, Dylan, Brock, ??? I am not great at the name thing.
oh little lady, you were one of my favorite swap partners. swaps found on blogs usually prove more rewarding. sometimes you never know what you will get on swap bot. i had joined some just for the heck of it, and now i am more selective because of it. i wish you well with your bundle of joy...i really like the name marlow.
Post a Comment