Saturday, February 7, 2009

And the Winner is.......

Yea and the winner is number 9....which is Kimri!!!! YEAH for you! Thanks to all of you who played, and sorry for the delay on getting the results and prizes. (I blame the whole pregnancy thing mostly). Anyway, please contact me and I will get your address and send you your cool stuff!!!!! Just remember, now you get to have your own "Pay it Forward" contest, and pass the love on! Enjoy!

4 comments:

kristy said...

I just looked back to see if I even commented (nope, I thought I did!) and Kimri commented 3 TIMES!!! What a cheater!!! :)

kristy said...

this is Jill

Brittney said...

Now I guess I'll have to get on Kim's site so I can try to win there. I never win ANYTHING! :(

Kim said...

I seriously squelled with delight!!!

Do you have that list that Lisa emailed with addresses??? If not, do you have an email address???

I'll start my round sometime this week so maybe you can win. It pays to post comment after comment after comment:)