Monday, February 23, 2009

The best is yet to come!

On Sunday, I heard a talk that really got me thinking and inspired me. It was on Simplifying in our life and enjoying what we already have. One thing that really struck me and I have thought about several times since then it the quote "The best is yet to come!" It got me thinking because this life is so short and we think that there is so much to do and that things have to be perfect (at least that's how I am), and when things don't go how we plan then we get upset. Well in the eternal perspective....The best is yet to come. In my mind it makes so much sense. Just liked it, and it made me think about my mom and being able to be with her again. To be able to be with my kids and to have lots of things to look forward to here and now, and also later in the times to come! THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

3 comments:

Mindi said...

Wow that is really good. I know I forget to enjoy the simple things too. Thanks for sharing that!

Marnie said...

Hurray for the knowledge that we have something else to look forward to. Thanks for your thoughts!

Jill said...

weird, i was commenting on jenna's blog and you commented at the same time as me! i might post that recipe but it's always different!