Rylan and Alana, I just want you to know that You Color My World! You are both my world. I don't know what life would be like without you anymore. However, I didn't know that you would litterally color my world, by coloring on yourselves!!!!
At first I thought that it was just Alana that had colored on herself, but a few minutes later I found out Rylan was also! It was pretty funny, thankfully it was just on them (where it can be washed off), but who left a pen out???? This is just one of the funny things that adds so much fun and color to my world on a daily basis. Like I said before...YOU COLOR MY WORLD!
8 comments:
Kids do love to color!! I remember Chance taking a pen to himself and then to his little brother and then to our couch!! We just have to laugh so we don't go crazy! :)
P.S. We missed you at card club!!
yeah! excited u have a blog. Now I'll feel like I know what's going on with u guys! Cute posts. Love the garden! Wish I had that much room! Can't wait to go camping this summer :)btw it's melissa
What I really want to know was whether it was Rylan coloring on Alana, or if Alana saw her brother coloring on himself and decided that she was supposed to learn from him.
P.S. I think it was Opa that left the pen out. (that's my story and I'm sticking to it)
Hey those pic's look familiar, i must have some of those with my crew... Too cute!
ps. I went visiting teaching last night, missed you, it was good but different. you will have to keep trying to get me to play group...thanks for your message to hailee :)
Little artists! Dorin wrote all over Aidan with a pink highlighter the other day (I should have taken some pic's)ha. =)
Oh yes....kids do color our world. Isn't it funny that we learn to laugh at things like this...it's the only way to survive.
Too cute! I remember when Alex was just learning how to write her name, I found her signature on Kylie's head. Yep, guess I left a pen out too! :)
Post a Comment