Sheesh! Ok, so I said a few days ago that the cooler was broken....well it has yet to be fixed. The cooler guys said "Call and Electrician" and the Electrician said "You need the cooler guy" and then again to the cooler guy "You need an Electrician".
SHEESH!
Take some responsibility-that's why we pay you! We are smokin' hot in here!\
Don't worry, I will post when it is cool once again. Until then, I am sorry if I am cranky and sweaty! (Oh and if I have ugly hair--since it is strait and flat).
Just makes you appreciate what you have (all those modern conveniences)! Hope you all are enjoying your nice air-conditioned houses! :)
Triathlete Magazine Athlete Highlight
9 years ago
1 comment:
Blah, I feel so bad for you guys! Our air was broke for a couple of days and I was in the worst mood ever!! You guys need to come over here and hang or swim or whatever! Call Me!!!
Post a Comment