






One nick-name that we call Alana often is "Princess Pickle Pie". I think that this name really fits her because she is a princess and she is a cutie pie, but she can also be a little pickle sometimes too! (She is a total girl and is sensitive sometimes). I took these pictures of her in this pretty dress that a friend of Nana and Grandpa gave her and she looked so pretty, like a princess that I really wanted to post them. She
definitely looks like a princess. She was pleased to look so "
TUTE" (Cute). We love you little Princess Pickle Pie!
4 comments:
I love the pictures. You did an awesome job capturing how cute she is.
She is so "Tute", she is such a girl. =)
I miss the good ol' days when Savannah let me dress her. I get very little pink and definately no bows. Enjoy these moments because they do not last very long. Pretty soon Alana will be as big as her cousin and you will be wondering where all the time went. She does look just like a princess though, and she never is a "pickle" for her Aunt Kathy--
Your girl is adorable! I'll give you any recipe you want. Or check out Marcels books, they are mostly from his books.
Post a Comment