I love a good deal, but sometimes it seems like a lot of work. I just read about this website on my friends blog (thanks Jen). I am definately going to try this. With the cost of living going up and higher gas prices, I am ready for a deal (and who dosen't like free stuff?) I will let you know how it turns out. Meanwhile check out this website:http://slavetosave.synthasite.com/. Hey you know the old saying..."A penny saved is a penny earned."
Triathlete Magazine Athlete Highlight
9 years ago
5 comments:
I've already started printing off the coupons. Now I need to figure out how to put together a great shopping list. I think that will be the key!
I love a good deal!! Thanks for the comments on my blog. I finally decided to blog. I really like it. Your blog is so cute. We really need to get together sometime soon. You are great!!
You're a girl after my own heart. I love a good bargain!
I'm going out of town for the 4th. I will call you when I get back and we will get together and bargin hunt! have a great weekend!
i save all my change. it's an easy way to gather up some rainy day money. i cashed in $170 worth of change the other day. it adds up fast!
Post a Comment