I have always heard that girls are more dramatic than boys, but until I had one of my own it didn't really sink in.
And so it begins....
This morning I was getting Alana dressed and had her outfit picked out (including matching shoes). A minute or so later I heard crying and Alana saying "shoe-shoe". She managed to get one of the matching shoes off and was carying around a new pair of shoes (that didn't match so well). She would not settle down until I put the OTHER pair of shoes on. Then she was just fine. Do you think she's a GIRL or what???? I have a feeling this is only the begining.
This morning I was getting Alana dressed and had her outfit picked out (including matching shoes). A minute or so later I heard crying and Alana saying "shoe-shoe". She managed to get one of the matching shoes off and was carying around a new pair of shoes (that didn't match so well). She would not settle down until I put the OTHER pair of shoes on. Then she was just fine. Do you think she's a GIRL or what???? I have a feeling this is only the begining.
AND SO IT BEGINS...
5 comments:
Girls will be girls! looks like she's finding her own sense of style. What a cutie! she will look great no matter what!
That is so funny. I love it!
She should be on "project runway" lol. =) what a sweetie.
I am happy with my boys...thanks for reminding me that.
Post a Comment