Normally for me I have the kids 24/7 (so it seems), but this yesterday I got a break. I was invited to have a weekend away with no kids, stay in a hotel and scrapbook (although we goofed off more than scrap booking). Tony's cousins Kayli, Jill, Jenna and Sarah went to dinner at Archibald's Restaurant and then did a little window shopping before we went to the Little America Hotel. It was a lot of fun and I was totally ready to be a mom again. I've decided that I need these breaks periodically! Thank you Kathy and Tony for watching the kids. I feel so more relaxed (one of my neighbors even told me that I looked more relaxed). I am thankful for the 24 hour reprieve! Back to being a mom again....24/7!
Triathlete Magazine Athlete Highlight
9 years ago
6 comments:
I love that shirt, super cute! And when are we getting together. Soon I hope.
Looks like you girls had fun, every mom needs a girls night out! =)
How Nice! That is what I get to look forward to my race weekend. You are too cute Charayne!
That looked like so much fun. I wonder how Jenna feels about some of those pics:)
We better tell Kimri there wasn't alot of normal pictures of me for you to choose from!
So cool! next time I will come with you! Lucky girl.
Post a Comment