
You know, it really is all about TIME. Timing is everything. Time affects everything. This weekend was daylight savings TIME. I am really excited for it, because it means that Spring is almost here and spring brings nicer weather. However, I don't like the fact that it messes with my schedule. When you have kids you work really hard to get them on a schedule, and that takes TIME (and some doing). Daylight savings TIME messes everyone up. AHHHH!!! Then you work really hard to get going on that schedule and a few months later you are switching back. I do have to say, it is nice to have that extra hour of sunshine though!!!!!! Speaking of TIME, where does the TIME go???? It seems like you have so much TIME to do things and then by the TIME you get a few things crossed off your list it is bedTIME.
Anyway enough about....this weekend we went to our friend Steve's 30th Birthday party (Happy Birthday Steve). It was a blast. At the party they had a little play area arranged for the kids and they got to play while the adults socialized. At the party we played the White Elephant game and then played Dodge-Ball. We had such a great TIME. It was also a theme party, so we dressed in 1980's attire. Talk about going back in time. It was great to see what everyone was wearing.
The other thing we did this weekend was The Home and Garden Show. Every year my Dad (Sterling Herrmann) has a booth at the show. There are different vendors having to do with home/garden and they are promoting their businesses. It is fun and interesting to see what ideas and products are out there. So we spent most of the day there and then came home and did a few things around the house. I really liked my Dad's booth this year. It looked really nice. He gets a lot of his business for the upcoming year from the show. I think he is also excited that spring/summer is coming. We all have Spring fever and it is about TIME for it to be here.
Anyway enough about....this weekend we went to our friend Steve's 30th Birthday party (Happy Birthday Steve). It was a blast. At the party they had a little play area arranged for the kids and they got to play while the adults socialized. At the party we played the White Elephant game and then played Dodge-Ball. We had such a great TIME. It was also a theme party, so we dressed in 1980's attire. Talk about going back in time. It was great to see what everyone was wearing.
The other thing we did this weekend was The Home and Garden Show. Every year my Dad (Sterling Herrmann) has a booth at the show. There are different vendors having to do with home/garden and they are promoting their businesses. It is fun and interesting to see what ideas and products are out there. So we spent most of the day there and then came home and did a few things around the house. I really liked my Dad's booth this year. It looked really nice. He gets a lot of his business for the upcoming year from the show. I think he is also excited that spring/summer is coming. We all have Spring fever and it is about TIME for it to be here.
4 comments:
Charayne~ Gracie keeps talking about her little friend! I showed her his picture and she keeps asking to see it again! Can he come play next Wednesday?
Great picture of your family on your blog! You were meant to be a blogger...such a creative post. I need to get pictures of Steve's party from you when you get a chance...maybe next time you come I could upload some on my computer? That would be awesome. Thanks again!
I hear you, we are so ready for spring! And we are still adjusting to daylight savings TIME at our house.=)
oh and I like your background it's perdy...=)
Post a Comment