Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone! I just want to say LUCKY ME! Maybe a bettter way of saying it is wow, I am blessed!!!! I just wanted to write a few ways that I feel LUCKY (or blessed).
Lucky to: Have the gospel in my life, to live in a free country, to have been raised by wonderful parents, to have a great family, to have nice things, to have good friends (thank you all who have been a great support to me during the past few months), to have good food to eat, clothes to wear and warm/safe place to live, to have a fantastic husband (Tony you're the best!!!), smart-cute amazing kids, to have hot showers, electricity, and if you really think about it everything. (This post could be really long if I listed everything) Anyway, just wanted to be thankful for ALL that I have. I am LUCKY and Very blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment