Monday, March 17, 2008

Green Eggs and Ham




Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!! I love St. Patrick's Day because my favorite color is green. Today the kids and I dressed in Green (Daddy did too, but he had to work). Rylan thought that it was fun and even got to pich his grandpa (before he put his green on for the day). Today my friends Dorey (Dorin, Aiden) and Regina (Jake, Noah) went to see Horton Hear's a Who. It was for the Mom's movie Monday (kids are free) the kids really enjoyed it and it was a cute movie. Then we went and ate Brunch at Ihop. "Since a person's a person, no matter how small..." I let Rylan order what he wanted for breakfast. He decided that he wanted "Who Cakes" in "Jo-Jo's breakfast." He loved it!!!! Alana cried 1/2 of brunch because she wanted to be "Big" and run around with the older kids. She even got her fingernails painted for the first time by Jolie (Dorey's sister)....anything to keep her quiet for a few minutes. It was a great day!!!!! Happy St. Patrick's Day, espically to all those GREEN lovers.

2 comments:

regibells said...

We had lots of fun! Jake is still talking about it.

Dorey said...

it was a lot of fun. I have some cute pictures of you and "Mc Dreamy" haha. =)