I am Enchanted!!! It's just like the song from the movie Enchanted says..."How will you know.."
I know Tony loves me because he is always so thoughtful, for example:
Tony and I recently celebrated our anniversary. He found a babysitter (thanks Kathy). Let me buy a new outfit. and then he planned for a night away at the Anniversary Inn complete with a massage package, chocolates, movie to watch (a romantic one of course!), and a yummy dinner out. It was such a nice get-a-way! I felt so relaxed and ready to re-enter the real world (being a mom and wife) when we got back. Amazing what 24 hours, a little sleep and a bit of pampering can do!!!! Tony is great!!!! He is such a wonderful, supportive husband! Happy Anniversary Honey!
2 comments:
I'm so glad that I got to see you too. We definitely need to hang out more than we do, but that's easier said then done. Thanks again for dinner, it was yummy. I'll see you on Wednesday. Have a great Easter.
I'm glad you added pictures. It looks like you guys had a fun anniversary. We love the Anniversary inn. =)
Post a Comment