
My country. That is one that is at the top of my list of things I'm thankful for. I have always been the type of person who loves the country I live in. I know that our country was inspired. It is a special place. I love it, because of our freedoms! I love that it is so beautiful. Growing up I had the opportunity to travel around the country with my family and be able to see lots of places in the United States. It's so diverse. So many things to see. Lot's of National Parks. Water. Trees. Mountains. Plains. Beauty. I love it here. I feel so blessed to have the liberty to choose my religion, to have freedom of speech to be able to live and work and do the things I want and enjoy. I am so glad that I live here in this time.
2 comments:
That is something I would like to do some day is travel around more! I have been very many places but am also very thankful for this beautiful place I live!
Amen! We are so blessed to live in this beautiful world! And for all those veterans who fought to keep our country safe, on this veterans day, I thank you.
Post a Comment