Friday, November 5, 2010

Abundance

Last night I went to an activity that our stake was doing for Humanitarian efforts. A neighbor and I helped make things for feminine hygiene. It made me feel very blessed and thankful for the blessings that I enjoy in abundance on a daily basis. Sometimes it's so hard for me to realize how blessed I am, and I think to myself "I wish I had that... or didn't have to go through this", but I know that I am blessed and have so much in my life. So I've decided that I am going to post something that I am thankful for everyday this month. I truly am blessed and have so much gratitude for the bounties that I enjoy in my life.
I found this quote and I really like it.

Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.
-- Brian Tracy

I hope all who read this post are able to find things in your life that fill you with thankfulness.

4 comments:

ASRussell said...

I'm thankful for.....YOU! Thanks for being such an awesome friend! Love you!

Brittney said...

I like that quote. I love November each year because it's such a great time to reflect. I just wish I could remembered to have an attitude of gratitude all year round though.

linda said...

What a great reminder. we do have so much to be thankful for. I'm grateful for blogs so I can stay in touch of friends who have moved away!

Kayli said...

So true!! It's sad that we need rememinders to realize just how blessed we are, but we do and I'm grateful for them! Thanks for your comment on my blog for Caleb, I love ya!!