My tardiness in blog posting has reached an all time high. I have things that I intend to post and want to post, but because it's not perfect or I don't have all the pictures uploaded I decide not to do it. Not to mention, that I have been extremely busy as of late. I want to post more. When I look back at my postings, I think to myself, I know we've been up to a lot more than just that!!! So here is my lame attempt to actually post something new. I have plans of getting back on track and up to date on the happenings of our family.
Here's what's been going on recently:
Kelton's crawling! Yes, last Saturday (Feb 13th) Kelton started crawling at Tony's parents house. It was pretty cute. He gets around pretty quickly now.
Alana is in primary now, and is loving it. She is getting into having friends. She is a sweet tender hearted little girl.
Rylan is enjoying pre-school. He is a smart little boy and is always coming up with inventions. (I will try and post one that he made recently).
Our house that we are building is about finished. We are getting excited and at times it doesn't seem real. We have been busy with that process.
Also, my brother and sister in law moved in also. We have had a very full house.
Tony and I are teaching primary now. We teach the 5 year olds. We have Rylan in our class.
We are busy, having fun and trying to enjoy the day to day things that come our way.
Triathlete Magazine Athlete Highlight
9 years ago
2 comments:
Cute post. Congrats on the house, I'm excited to see it!
this is jill
Post a Comment