Yes, one big cheese. He was so pleased with him self. I blame Tony for leaving the cheese puffs open and on the floor. Perfect for Kelton to get into. :) It was pretty funny! :)
Triathlete Magazine Athlete Highlight
9 years ago
The Simister Family (as well as random thoughts from my brain)
6 comments:
Way cute! He looks so much like Ryland in that first pic. Funny how that happens.
He's darling! I hope things are going good for you guys :) We still NEED to get together! I know you have lots going on right now though. Hopefully we can talk soon!
He is so big! That is so funny that he found the cheese balls, I bet he was in heaven! So cute!
The smile on his face is priceless-you can tell he's in heaven! :)
He was in Heaven until I ruined his fun. He was so proud that he found them and scored some munchies all on his own. :)
hahaha...that is so funny! Now I know why your dad got him his own tub for his birthday!!!
Post a Comment