Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pay it Forward

I just love contests (I don't really know why, because I rarely win!) This time, however, I just happened to be the lucky winner! Woo-hoo!!!!!! A while back my Uncle Rob won a pay it forward from his daughter's blog and then I won his pay it forward contest!!!!! YEAH!!! So now I am going to "Pay it forward." So what does this mean for you????? I will continue on the contest and have my very own pay it forward contest! You have until Saturday, January 3rd to leave me a comment, and I will randomly pick a winner and send you your own package. Then, when you get the package I send you, you have to have your own contest and pass along the love. Hence the pay it forward concept. So comment away! If you can't think of anything to comment on, I would love to know what Holiday traditions you and your family has. Good Luck everyone!!!
p.s. Thanks uncle Rob, I did get the email and I am already deciding what to get with my Food Network Gift Certificate!

12 comments:

This Place is a Disaster! said...

me me me me!

Kim said...

Oh, I so hope I win. I never win so it's definatly my turn:)

Kim said...

Do I get to count twice now??? I use photoshop elements. It cost me about $75 at Walmart. It isn't scrapbooking software but it's what everyone uses. I pull freebies off the internet for my papers & embellishments although lately I've liked a simpler look. Let me know if you need more info.

Dorey said...

That's so cool that you won. What are you going to get with you gift cerificate? TTYL

Jenna said...

ok, Pick me !!!!!! :)
Traditions: We read the night before christmas, cookies for santa, water and veggies for the reindeer outside...This year we will add reading the christmas story from the scriptures...

Charayne said...

HEY EVERYONE, JUST SO YOU KNOW YOU CAN PUT MORE THAN ONE COMMENT AND IT WILL INCREASE YOUR CHANCES...LOOKS LIKE YOU ALL HAVE A PRETTY GOOD CHANCE SINCE THERE IS ONLY 5 COMMENTS!!!:)

Ryan and Mindi said...

This sounds like fun. I hope I win!!!

Ryan and Mindi said...

Oh and a tradition. Well we always go to my grandma's house on christmas eve. Does that count?

Kim said...

SO I was checking back to see if I won & I thought I'd leave another comment. My odds are really good:) I hope you are feeling well & had a great New Years!!!

Brittney said...

Bummer that I missed this post. I am usually really good about checking people's updates. Oh well, I wouldn't have won anyway. I never win anything!:)

Jenna Johnson said...

DID YOU ALREADY PICK A WINNER!! IF NOT I'M POSTING 2 WEEKS LATE AND HOPEFULLY I WIN:)

Dorey said...

Post your Peekaboo photos! They are so cute! TTYL