Tuesday, July 8, 2008

FYI: Going Private!

Just an FYI for any of you who read my blog...I am going private. I have been thinking about doing this for a while now, and it is time. So if you would like to continue to view my blog, please send me your email address. As of Friday my blog will be for invited readers only!

16 comments:

Safire said...

don't leave me out! :) safirecat at g mail dot com

Anna said...

darn, the only problem with that is that my little google reader can't read your blog anymore. But I'll still try to remember to come check it. I do check, I just don't read private blogs as often. But I suppose with kids its not a bad idea.

Kim said...

So apparantly I missed a lot on your blog. It looks like you have been busy. You posted some great things...I especially liked the one about your mom.

So please include me. My email address is kimripowell at hotmail dot com

Melissa said...

I agree with anna. I def don't read private blogs very often. so don't feel bad when I don't check in very often :) thatcher.melissa@gmail.com

what the freak? I've emailed AND called u no response! we are going camping this weekend. Maybe u can come?

Anonymous said...

My mom just told us about this, we got here just in time. ajhuber2@q.com. Could you also e-mail me Garrett's e-mail. Thanks Josh

Debi said...

I'd like to keep in touch - debiparker at earthlink dot net

regibells said...

I want in! You've got my e-mail right? I need to go private too one of these days.

Family Days said...

count me in too! I think you have my email! Let me know if you need it again!

Jen & Kevin Burrell said...

I promise i'm going to call you and we are going to go shopping! I'm still trying to figure out a system...and my grandma has been in the hospital, so i've been hanging with her. add me to your list, paradisefallsutah @ gmail

Abes and Stace said...

Me too girl. You have my email I think. I keep thinking of doing the same but it seems like so much work!

Unknown said...

I can't miss out either! Please add me at rgparker.us*at*gmail.com. Are you going to add an RSS feed?

All of you out there who don't want the hassle, if you have Firefox you can store the password in there and it will autologon for you. Check your Preferences and look under Security. IE7 and Safari have the same capability.

Jenna Johnson said...

jennapowell22@hotmail.com DON'T FORGET~!!

Jenna said...

Count me in, lukejenna@msn.com
thanks. lets for sure get together soon for game night, the swap thing sounds fun too...

Kayli said...

Where has summer gone? I'm glad you got your cooler fixed! Swimming lessons sound fun, that's good that Rylan enjoys them. I loved the blog about your mom! Don't forget to include me, I love reading your blog.
kaylibb@hotmail.com

Heather-hoo Andersen said...

Count me in...I love your blog. It always brings a smile to my face. I have missed you lady at card club!! Hope you can join us this month! ha00andersen@hotmail.com or handjandersenfamily.blogspot.com
Heather A.

Shari said...

Of course, invite me. my e-mail is shari_bari@hotmail.com