Monday, July 14, 2008

Memory

Fun if you want to participate.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I have together. It dosen't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog, and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responces. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

12 comments:

Jen & Kevin Burrell said...

I promise i will do the memory thing...i just need your email address to send you some info I've found on the coupons. Thanks!!

Brittney said...

I wish I had more memories with you but living in Atlanta, I don't have a lot of chances...maybe someday we will be closer and we can make some great memories.

However, I do remember hanging out with you guys at Dave and Gayle's when we lived in Draper. We always had fun with your family.

Jen & Kevin Burrell said...

ok...a memory i have with you is the first time I met you. you were still dating tony (I think engaged) and it was at Shawn & Kathy's first house. we were having dinner together and just hanging out chatting. I remember thinking how awesome you were and what a perfect couple you two made.

Tami said...

I know you through card club...so my memories are all from our get togethers. You are always so upbeat and you are one creative gal. I also remember how well you handled such a sudden loss...your mom. You are amazing!

Shari said...

One of my favorite memories with you guys is when I came over to your old house and Tony and I put together the crib for Rylan. It took quite some time, and then after trying to fit it thru the door, we realized it wouldn't fit. Luckily, Tony didn't make me stay and take it apart and then toghether again, but it was a good laugh. I actually have so many wonderful memories with you guys, we need to make some more soon!!!

regibells said...

I remember when I first met you at play group then we went out to lunch and I remember thinking how much fun you are and that it would be fun to get to know you...well that wish came true! I have gotten to know you well and I am grateful for your friendship...you are truly a great friend. I can't help but remember that time we were in my backyard and it was pouring rain and we were trying to hurry and put away the bounce house and we were slipping and falling and laughing our tails off! I thought it was kinda fun!

Dorey said...

I have lots of fun memories with you but one of the funniest was on the fourth of July last year at Sugar house park, for some reason everyone kept making a pathway right through our blankets and you had finally had enough and stood up and told off a huge crowd of people, It was funny to see such a little thing telling off so many people I impressed and thought, this is my kinda girl. ha

Dorey said...

why does my name say Dan&amp:Dorey?? weird. =)

Family Days said...

That's easy...Crispy Beef!! I have enjoyed getting to know you through card club! You are such a fun girl!

Safire said...

Not a memory but I need your current email addy...can you shoot me one at safirecat at gmail dot com? I have a question for you! :)

Marnie said...

This memory thing must be popular right now because I have seen it on so many blogs lately (including mine). I found your blog on the WJHS reunion website. So many memories, lets see - Barbies in your doll house, night games, sleep overs, playing nintendo, fights between you, me and Lisa. Many more. Hope you are doing well!

Jeff Miller said...

I have so many wonderful memories with your wonderful family!!! But, the greatest memories that I have are a couple of years ago when we had a weekly tradition called: Family Neighbor Night, and we would usually go out to eat on Monday Nights, and then we would always think of something fun to do like playing games!!! I miss those days!!! I love Charayne and Tony and their children!!! I am so grateful to know them, and I truly feel like they are a part of my family!!! I know that our friendship will last forever!