Friday, April 25, 2008

Thrill Ride!!!


I was thinking the other day that it had been 3 years since Tony's brain surgery. It got me thinking about how my life thus far has been a rollercoaster ride. We have had so many ups and downs since we have been together even up to recently. I still can't believe that my mom is gone, but I do have to say I have a great life no matter how "thrilling" it may get at times. Just the other day, as I was clipping a few coupons, Rylan said to me..."Mommy are you cutting out Puke-ons" it was pretty funny. So like I said on my last post the good time do out weigh the challenging times. Hope you are enjoying your ride as much as I am mine!!

6 comments:

Jenna Johnson said...

You really haven't had a break have you?? It always makes you wonder why Heavenly Father would let you go through what you go through! You really are an amazing person, despite how you may feel about your self sometimes! I'm so glad we've reconnected because you are a great blessing in my life, weather you realize it or not!! Have a good day!!

Dorey said...

Life really is a roller coaster, there are times when you think things can't get any worse and then they do, but there are also times you think things can't get any better and then they do. I take comfort in knowing that we are only given trials that Heavenly Father knows that we can handle. Love ya. =)

Family Days said...

Ditto on Dorey's comment. You never know what's coming next...Life is crazy most of the time, but the joyful moments make it all worth it.

Burrellblog said...

Hey Rainy--Thanks for helping us set up our blog. Look at it now that we figured out the cute background. Love ya lots. Savannah

Shari said...

I have to say that my life has been somewhat of a rollercoaster myself, but definitely worth the ride. I can't believe that Rylan said that, it made me laugh!! Kids say the funniest things.

Shari said...

oh by the way, are you still on for this Tuesday (the 6th)? Let me know