One fine spring day...(today) we went to the tulip festival. We were invited by my friends Jessica and Alicia. We went down to Thanksgiving Point and walked through the gardens. It was so beautiful and we was grateful to be outside in the sunshine and enjoy the spring weather. The flowers and gardens were so gorgeous. Rylan had fun splashing in the fountain and Alana liked sniffing the flowers. (She is such a girl!) She didn't have as much fun as I thought she would. She was a little clingy. We all ate lunch there. It was fun. We loved being outside and getting some exercise. Thanks for the invite Jessica. After that I decided to take Alana to the pediatrician. They checked her out and couldn't find anything wrong with her. I know she is getting a few new teeth so I am going to attribute her fever and crankiness to that, because she did not have ANY other symptoms besides a fever, so we went home and had dinner. Overall it was One Fine Spring Day!

Triathlete Magazine Athlete Highlight
9 years ago
1 comment:
This looks like a lot of fun, we should go when the weather gets a little warmer, love the pictures, so sweet.
Post a Comment