Me: "It's ok Rylan just go to bed and we'll brush them in the morning" (Not what I would usually say but I was tired)
Rylan: "But mom, they're really dirty! Can I please brush them???!!!"
Me: "Ok, Ry come on and we will brush them."
Other things that happened today...My dad spoke in church. Seeking after the truth and learning it through the Holy Ghost and Music. It was really good. My dad is a great public speaker and his talk was funny. I had several people comment and one of our friends said that he almost snorted in church because it was so funny. After church I got a nap which is rare (but much enjoyed) then we had a yummy steak dinner with oven roasted potatoes, corn on the cob, fresh cut green beans. For dessert we had Sopapilla Cheesecake. My brother Creighton came over and we all hung out. It was a nice evening.
1 comment:
Dorin loves his lightning mcqueen toothbrush! cute pictures. =)
Post a Comment