Rylan had his first T-Ball game last night. When we got there his coach gave him his hat and shirt. Rylan got the number one. I thought that was great, because he is my number one.The shirt is totally big on him and went down to his knees. He looked so darling in it. He had a blast running around. Tony got to come to his first game and that pleased Rylan. He tried to help Ry get the ball and run. It was really funny because when all the boys tried to get the ball they doggie piled eachother (it looked like football and not t-ball) it was pretty funny. Then when it was their turn to hit, they would hit the ball and then run and try and get it (since that is what they were doing before) too cute! The boys all had fun and looked so charming out on the field. Way to go Rylan!!! You're my little slugger.
Triathlete Magazine Athlete Highlight
9 years ago
4 comments:
It WAS really cute. I think the boys did pretty good for their first game. Did we ever figure out what the 'W' stands for on their hats? Maybe it stands for Wratlers, ha. Hey, what's for dinner tonight?=)
WOW YOU BLOGGER YOU!! So cute!! I could just imagine him playing! We need to get together soon!!
It was fun seeing Rylan hit the ball. He didn't had any idea what to do next. We would try and tell him to run to the base and he would look up at me, like he thought I had no idea what I was talking about. When he got the ball, I told him to go to first base and tag the runner. He ran to the base I pointed him to, ran to it, and stood on it daring anyone else to try and move him off. Maybe I will sign him up for Rugby.
I loved Carson's first T-ball experience! So cute and hilarious watching them all try to figure things out and stay focused.
Post a Comment