Monday, March 14, 2011

Week of Green

This week is typically a busy week for us. Tony and I celebrate our anniversary, my dad has his birthday and my nephew has his birthday this week. Oh and St. Patty's Day! Even though it usually ends up being a crazy week, I wanted to plan on doing some fun things with the kiddos. Here are a few of the ideas that I wanted to make with them.

I wanted to make these Rainbow's in a cup or maybe these Rainbow cupcakes. This leprechaun dust would be a fun thing I think they would enjoy. This coloring page is sort of cute, although Rylan is getting really good at drawing his own, which I think is cuter anyway. Or any of these things my kids would go nuts over.
I was thinking it might be a good day to read one of our favorites....GREEN eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss. Guess I had better get cracking if I'm going to be a fun mom this week. :)

Wait a few more things.....these look YUM! or maybe these.

p.s. Did you know that Green is my favorite color????

2 comments:

ASRussell said...

ok...that "to catch a leprechaun" thing looks fun! and those pretzels???.....YUMMO!!!!!

Funky Monkey said...

So many ideas...so little time. :( Every year I have the best of intentions with fun ideas but it seems like they never come to fruition. I hope you were able to pull some of these fun things off with your kiddos though.