Lately I have noticed that things go a lot smoother with just a little bit of planning. Since I have Young Womens meetings on Wednesdays, I have to have a plan in place or I end up running late and everyone in my house ends up fending for themselves. Also, this year our church is at 9:00 a.m. and so in order to get everyone to church on time or shortly after (let's be realistic) I have to have things prepared. Since I am a planner and I'm trying even more so to be organized, I was looking online for a meal planning sheet (instead of just a scrap paper) and I came across
this website that I though had some useful things. Just thought I would share if anyone wanted or needed something like this.
2 comments:
totally LOVE this! I am going to use it! Thanks for sharing friend!
Very cool. You might like this website too:
http://www.byutv.org/foodnanny/
Tonight I actually made dinner so I'm feeling victorious.
We need to get together sometime. Maybe an afternoon sometime soon Everly and I could come by and visit?
Post a Comment