Thursday, January 27, 2011

Spinning Wheels

So since I live in Utah, and I'm totally familiar with snow...I get the concept of spinning wheels. If you've ever been stuck in the snow trying to get out you get it too. So lately it seems like I've been stuck in a rut and trying to get out but, my wheels have been spinning. This past Sunday I was asked to give a talk in church. It just happened to be on Faith. Sounds pretty basic right, but I actually learned a lot. It might sound weird to say but it was just what I needed. Also, an old friend and neighbor of mine started a blog and had this post. I just want to put a few quotation marks on some of the things that she said. I need to remember to be thankful for the things that I have and slow down and just be happy, knowing that the things I'm doing are shaping me.

2 comments:

ASRussell said...

I just love you so much! You are amazing! Just remember that we are all here for each other! I am so sad that I missed your talk. Maybe you can give me a re-do:)!

Bri said...

Love the new picture Lady. Still thinking about our getaway? Love you.