Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2010

I could be talking about the current year, but....I'm not. I'm talking about my age. Rylan said that I wasn't twenty nine anymore, but he told me that I was twenty-ten. I liked the sound of that much better than thirty....that was until my sister in law reminded me that twenty plus ten is thirty. Yikes!
I think I will just stick with the way that Tony's Nana said it: Thirty years amazing.

Wow the last ten years have gone by fast. Can't wait to see what the next ten will bring. Happy Birthday to me! :) The best part is that today my children were very well behaved and they loved wishing me a happy birthday. I think they must have told me two dozen times. Rylan gave me a home made birthday card that he drew. My morning started off with yummy chocolate chip muffins that my sister in law made, a gift from my dad (the magic bullet) which I have wanted for a while now and lots of birthday wishes from friends and family. I couldn't ask for a better birthday!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday! Wow! I really can't believe you're 30 but I guess you must be. We love you.

Aunt Lisa, Uncle Carl and kids

Chris said...

Happy Birthday! I just had mine & celebrated the exact same age....sigh!!!!!

I love the magic bullet. Makes life simple & is perfect for protien shakes:)

Kimri

Anna said...

Glad it was a good birthday :)

Joe turns 2011 this year...luckily I've got a few more myself. I'm hoping to be done having babies by the time I'm 2020 which means I'm very grateful for being young.

Can't wait to get together with you and Tony now that we live closer!

linda said...

Oh, to be thirty and flirty again. Happy Birthday!

Safire said...

Glad your birthday was great! I'll be joining you in 2010 later in the year. :)

ASRussell said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU AND YOUR KIDDOS COULD COME OVER AND PLAY TODAY! WE HAD SOOOO MUCH FUN! CANT WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN NEXT WEEK!

Kayli said...

Happy Birthday!! So who won the bet that your house would be done by yoor birthday? 30 is not old at all, you are still young and beautiful!!

marcie said...

Happy late birthday girl :)

Jason and Tami said...

Happy Birthday! I am so glad that you had a wonderful birthday. I can't believe you are thirty. Febuary birthdays rock. We need to get together again soon. Talk to you soon.

Jodi said...

I am glad you had a Happy Birthday :) We need to get together to celebrate and play.