You will never believe this one....ok you probably will, because my kid brother is so dang awesome!!!
My brother Creighton is super talented in making movies and doing all sorts of things funny. So awhile back he made this movie and entered it into a contest. He was informed that he won a camcorder. But the plot thickens and it totally gets better. He was just one of about 10 finalists. He called tonight and told us that he ended up being the grand prize winner....and got 2 round trip tickets to New York, Hotel, and Broadway tickets. How lucky is that??? Actually I chalk it up as talent. Check out his video if you want a good laugh. I guess that is why he is studying film and advertising. Way to go Creighty. You totally rock, and while I'm a bit jealous, I am totally excited for you! You are amazing and incredibly talented. I am glad that you are my brother and I hope you have fun! Congratulations.
http://animoto.com/play/uv1mAEp66FXLf2QbKaSuMQ?utm_campaign=share_email&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_email
Triathlete Magazine Athlete Highlight
9 years ago
5 comments:
Way to go! Is he going to take you??:)
We are coming down next Thurs, Fri, Sat & I thought it would be fun to get all the cousins together & take the kids out. Chris has a meeting on Thursday so I thought that'd be a good time although anytime really. We haven't made any plans yet...except some swimming at the pool. I'll try to look everyones email addresses up & send an email to get feedback:)
No he isn't taking me...I wish. He is married so he is taking his cute new wife. How lucky for both of them. :) It will be fun to see you. Talk to you soon.
What a fun video. Tell him congrats for me!
That's totally cool! He's very talented. I was going to ask the same thing as Kim but I guess the answer is "No". Too bad he's married, I'm sure you would be his second choice. :)
That is so awesome! I love this post, you are such a cute big sister. =)
BTW: How did the onesie bouquet turn out? What other crafts did you decide to do for Super Saturday?
Post a Comment